UTO : Cashmere Library : How to Care for Knitwear
UTO cashmere knitwear is made with love by our craft workers.
We all hope you are happy wearing our products for a long time.
If your knitwear has a small hole, is bitten by an insect, or has a scratch, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to fix it.
It will take some time and will cost a fee, but we will try our best because we care about the knitwear we make as if it were our own children.
- We will accept our company’s products only.
- If you would like to use our repair service, please send the item to us. We will take a look and give you a quotation.
- We may not have the same yarn, and if we don’t, we will use the closest kind.
- We will fix the item so that it will look good from the front side, but the back (reverse) side may have some marks of repair.
- Some fee will be incurred. (We will make it as inexpensive as possible.)
- Please pay shipping and handling fees both ways.
I need some natural light…